Sunreef International Trips
Here’s what was planned pre-Covid…
Stay tuned to see what’s next!
Dive the Cenote Caves & Cozumel Mexico
As part of annual international dive trips, Sunreef and like-minded guests are diving the Cenotes in Mexico from July to August in 2020. Space still available, please ask if you would like more details on how to join.
Starting at $6,995, which is all inclusive of the following information (Airfares, accommodation, meals, transfers, diving packages, and snorkeling tours.) Can’t pay it all in one go? We have a payment plan a payment plan is available!
26 July through to 8 August 2020 – 13 days and 12 nights in an oceanic paradise!
Airfares and Taxes
- Return flights ex. Brisbane to Cancun flying with Qantas – based on special airfares (Conditions apply & are subject to change).
- Australian departure taxes and applicable airline taxes (Subject to change).
Accommodation, meals & transfers
- 11 nights all-inclusive twin Garden View room at Catalonia Riviera Maya Resort
- Buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner, PLUS unlimited beverages, which also includes three a-la-carte dinners per person
- Return airport transfers in Cancun
- A/C, free Wi-Fi, water and all hotel taxes
- Six days of 2-tank Cenote dives with hotel transfers, dive guide services, tanks and weights.
- USD $300 dive tax per person included, additional charges on location may apply depending on dive site selection
- One boat excursion to snorkel with whale sharks from Playa Del Carmen
Price does not include
- Travel insurance
- Personal spending money
- Departure tax in Mexico
- Meals other than specified
- Marine Park fee of USD $5 when snorkelling with whale sharks