Please read the following very carefully:
- At all times you must stay within the designated hire area (Mooloolah River and Canals only)
- If you are over the age of 12 and are able to swim you are not required to wear a lifejacket. However, lifejackets are issued free of charge to any participant and if required must be worn at all times.
- 0 (Zero) alcohol tolerance level is required of all participants.
- You MUST report any incident or collision that has occurred during your hire.
- You are responsible for any participants under 16 years of age
- Only people named by you on this form are allowed to use the hired equipment
- You must pay for any broken or lost paddles/ seats or kayaks
- You are deemed responsible for your own safety and the safety of others, as such, you participate at your own risk and you will be held responsible for injury caused wilfully or by negligence on your part.
- You are deemed responsible for the care of the equipment you hire, as such, you are accountable for any damage and understand further costs can be bought against you
- You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for obtaining all advice and information necessary for the safety and the safe use of the stand-up paddle equipment.
- The owners, management and staff of Hire Hut Mooloolaba reserves the right to refuse, cancel or stop any hire at any time without a refund if a person does not adhere to these rules or is negligent, remiss, not confident or a potential danger to themselves or other persons or property.
I ACKNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTAND THAT WHILST PARTICIPATING IN THE ACTIVITY:
- The conditions in which the activity is conducted may vary without warning.
- Other persons participating in the activity may cause me injury or damage to my property for which they may be liable.
- I may cause injury to other persons or damage their property, for which I may be liable.
- I may cause loss of damage to property used/hired for which I would be liable.
- I may be injured/ inflict damage to my property as a result of my negligence or breach of contract.
- There may be no or inadequate facilities for treatment or transport of me if I am injured.
- I assume the risk of and responsibility for any injury, death or property damage resulting from my participation.
- I will take special attention to all instructions oral or written and will query any matters that I do not understand.
- I am not under the influence of drugs/medication/mind altering substances that affect my understanding of safety instructions or ability to safely participate.
- I do not have any allergies that affect my ability to participate any aspect of this activity
- I do not suffer from any mental infirmity/allergies that may prejudice my performance/safety or the safety of others.
- I name and acknowledge the full responsibility for participants less than 16 years of age.
Release and indemnity to the service provider:
In consideration of the acceptance of me participating, except to the extent it is precluded by statutory law I AGREE TO RELEASE AND INDEMNIFY the service provider as follows:
- I release, indemnify and hold harmless the service provider, its servants and agents, from and against all and any actions or claims which may be made by me or on my behalf or by other parties for or in respect of or arising out of any injury, loss, damage or death caused to me or my property whether by negligence, breach of contract or in any way whatsoever.
BEFORE SUBMITTING THE INFORMATION ON THE RIGHT OF THIS PAGE I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THIS ENTIRE DOCUMENT