Waiver of Liability
- NO WAVE JUMPING the hire will be stopped immediately without a refund
- At all times you must stay a minimum of 300 meters away from the beach
- At all times you must stay a minimum of 100 meters away from all other jet ski hirers, all other watercraft, swimmers, paddlers ETC.
- At all times you must stay within designated hire area and keep visual contact on the rescue vessel
- Whilst riding through the Mooloolah River you must navigate in single file 15 meters apart from each other and the rescue vessel and adhere to the maximum 6 knot no wash limit, this limit also applies on return from the hire to the river
- When riding the jet ski ensure you can see all other water users it is your responsibility to stay clear and give way to others
- Whilst on your jet ski you must wear your life jacket at all times
- When the rescue vessel signals the end of you hire you must return to the rendezvous point
- If you have any medical conditions that may affect or be affected by riding a hired jet ski, please specify to the staff member prior to departure
- 0 (Zero) blood alcohol level is required to participate in any and all hire activities
At all times we are observing you. If you have any difficulty or feel unsafe return to the rescue boat or wave your arms to attract attention. Wait on your ski if safe to do so, otherwise abandon your jet ski; your life jacket will keep you afloat at al times. If you are in a collision report to the rescue vessel immediately. You are deemed responsible for your own safety, the safety of others and the care of your hired jet ski, as such, you ride at your own risk and you are responsible and will be held accountable for any damage and or injury caused wilfully or negligently. Further costs can and may be bought against you. The owners, management and staff of Hire Hut Mooloolaba reserves the right to refuse, cancel or stop any hire at any time without a refund if a person does not adhere to these rules or is negligent, remiss, not confident or a potential danger to themselves or other persons or property.
I ACKNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTAND THAT WHILST PARTICIPATING IN THE ACTIVITY:
- The conditions in which the activity is conducted may vary without warning.
- Other persons participating in the activity may cause me injury or damage to my property for which they may be liable.
- I may cause injury to other persons or damage their property, for which I may be liable.
- I may cause loss of damage to property used/hired for which I would be liable.
- I may be injured/ inflict damage to my property as a result of my negligence or breach of contract.
- There may be no or inadequate facilities for treatment or transport of me if I am injured.
- I assume the risk of and responsibility for any injury, death or property damage resulting from my participation.
- I will take special attention to all instructions oral or written and will query any matters that I do not understand.
- I am not under the influence of drugs/medication/mind altering substances that affect my understanding of safety instructions or ability to safely participate.
- I do not have any allergies that affect my ability to participate any aspect of this activity
- I do not suffer from any mental infirmity/allergies that may prejudice my performance/safety or the safety of others.
- I name and acknowledge the full responsibility for participants less than 16 years of age.
Release and indemnity to the service provider:
In consideration of the acceptance of me participating, except to the extent it is precluded by statutory law I AGREE TO RELEASE AND INDEMNIFY the service provider as follows:
- I release, indemnify and hold harmless the service provider, its servants and agents, from and against all and any actions or claims which may be made by me or on my behalf or by other parties for or in respect of or arising out of any injury, loss, damage or death caused to me or my property whether by negligence, breach of contract or in any way whatsoever.
BEFORE SUBMITTING THE INFORMATION ON THE RIGHT OF THIS PAGE I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THIS ENTIRE DOCUMENT