Course and Trip Booking Cancellation Policies
- Cancellation or transfer of course starting dates within 21 days of the nominated start date will result in loss of $330 deposit.
- Final payment is due on the first day of the course upon arrival this fee is non- refundable
- If any of the medical questions are answered 'yes' a valid 4005.1 AS Dive Medial is required, if this cannot be produced on the first day of the course the above cancellation policies apply.
- Failure to turn up for any portion of the course at the time stipulated by Sunreef Employees a additional fee will be charged
- If any dives are missed for any reason and additional charter fee is applicable at the discretion of Sunreef Management. This includes but is not limited to seasickness and equalization issues.
- From the first day of your course you have 6 months to complete the course, if you take longer than 6 months to complete the practical components of the course you will be required to pay an additional fee at the discretion of Sunreef Management to complete the practical pool session again, before being able to complete your open water dives.
- Your PADI eLearning which is a requirement of the course to be completed before attending your first day of your course expires after exactly 12 months from the day you redeemed your code, this can not be extended.